- 1310/1550/1650 nm,
- 1310/1550 nm
- or 1550 nm only wavelengths.
- All versions are available with integrated Optical Light Source (OLS), Optical Power Meter (OPM), Visual Fault Locator (VFL) and Bluetooth/WiFi.
- Fast, accurate SmartAuto OTDR network characterization or fault location
- Easy to understand LinkMap results with pass/fail indications
- 1310/1550/1650 nm PON OTDR (in- or out-of-service testing)
- 1310/1550 nm versions for complete network characterization
- 1550 nm only version for cost-effective troubleshooting
- Alerts users to live fibers and poor launch conditions
- Integrated Source, Power Meter, VFL (visual fault locator)
- Bluetooth and WiFi communications
- Compatible with FOCIS Flex connector inspection system
- Rugged, lightweight, hand-held for field use
- Large, bright touchscreen display easily viewed indoors and out
- Internal / external data storage via USB, Bluetooth, or WiFi
- 12-hour Telcordia battery operation Applications
- PON or point-to-point network verification or troubleshooting
- Optical network installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- OTDR testing plus Insertion Loss and Power measurements
- Locate faults exceeding industry or user pass/fail thresholds
- Visually pinpoint location of macro-bends or breaks inside cabinets and splice closures
FlexScan OTDR with SmartAuto™ and LinkMap
SmartAuto Provides Network-optimized Test Settings In SmartAuto mode, a FlexScan OTDR automatically determines the characteristics of the network under test and rapidly completes multiple scans using a variety of network-optimized acquisition settings. It precisely locates and identifies network events, as well as measures loss and reflectance for each detected event. SmartAuto supports two test modes: Locate End & Faults (for fast network troubleshooting) and Characterize Fiber (for more complete installation verification). For even greater ease-of-use, FlexScan checks for live fiber and verifies the OTDR launch connection before initiating a test. Dual and triple-wavelength FlexScan OTDRs also provide automatic macro-bend detection.